Fifteen professionals accomplished the North Carolina Pest Administration Affiliation’s (NCPMA’s) Premier Technician Program in 2021.
The graduations have been celebrated throughout this system’s programs all year long in March, September and November 2021.
The brand new Premier Technicians are:
- Christian Beane, 4 Seasons Pest Management (Reidsville)
- Jason Choate, Pest Administration Techniques, Inc. (Greensboro)
- Christopher Cozart, Rid A Pest, Inc. (Wilson)
- Mike Fillion, NC Pest Management (Fuquay Varina)
- Ricky Hunt, Capital Pest Companies (Raleigh)
- Jason Keough, Metropolis Extensive Exterminating, Inc. (Locust)
- Wes McBride, 4 Seasons Pest Management (Danville, Va.)
- Russ Millhouse, Wheeler Exterminating Firm (Kinston)
- Brad Orr, Go-Forth Pest Management (Greensboro)
- Bobby Reynolds, Clint Miller Exterminating Firm (Mount Nice)
- Ross Rhodes, Wheeler Exterminating Firm (Kinston)
- Marty Roberts, Rid-A-Bug Exterminating, Inc. (Hamptonville)
- Kevin Smith, Grattan Pest Options (Charlotte)
- Sean Sullivan, Capital Pest Companies (Raleigh)
- Brandon Tilley, Go-Forth Pest Management (Excessive Level)
Premier Technician is a course designed to raise a pest administration skilled’s information of the business by the in-depth examine of no less than eight key areas together with ants, mattress bugs, cockroaches, flying bugs, occasional invaders/saved pest merchandise, rodents, wood-boring inspection or WDIR Accreditation, and wood-destroying organisms.
The Premier Technician program provides a steady collection of programs to assist professionals develop a deeper and clear understanding of pest infestations from discovery to remedy. People who full this system should have labored within the business for no less than one yr and should full the wood-boring beetle/inspection course or have WDIR Accreditation by NCPMA.
With the intention to preserve the Premier Technician designation, professionals should proceed to take no less than one, eight-hour course each two years.
The Premier Technician Program is made potential by the contributions of its Strategic Founding Companions: BASF, Bayer, Bell Laboratories, Inc., Corteva Agriscience, FMC and Syngenta.