Missouri Pest Administration Affiliation (MPMA) appointed Janet Preece as its new president.
Preece is the co-owner of ZipZap Termite & Pest Management, based mostly in Lawson, Mo. She has over 25 years of expertise within the pest management trade.
“It’s an honor to serve the affiliation and the trade,” Preece stated within the January version of MPMA’s The Advocate.
“I want to thank the board members and our government director for his or her effort and time in making our affiliation and trade profitable. Your
She stated within the publication that MPMA board members work year-round for its member by conducting recertification days, maintaining with political points/new legal guidelines that may influence pest management companies, fundraising for its Political Motion Committee, internet hosting administration day, preserving MPMA’s members updated by way of the publication, web site and social media, and being a contact level for our trade on the state degree.
The 2022 Board of Administrators have been sworn into workplace throughout the 2021 Annual Convention.
The board members embody:
- Janet Preece: president
- Steven Arenz, ACE: president-elect
- Larry Hodson, Jr.: secretary-treasurer
- John Myers: Area I Vice President
- Area II VP: Ron Lang
- Area III BP: Mitch Kluwe, ACE
- Area IV VP: Brad Dutoit, BCE
- Area V VP: Gary Schuessler
- Administrators at-large: Kyle Bernskoetter, Jason Everitt, ACE, Trey Hodson, Michael Patterson, Geoffery Preece
- Allied consultant: Jake Clabaugh
About Missouri Pest Administration Affiliation
Missouri Pest Administration Affiliation abides by the code of Ethics of the Nationwide Pest Administration Affiliation, as of October 1991.