The Schooling Basis of the North Carolina Pest Administration Affiliation (NCPMA), primarily based in Raleigh, N.C., introduced its latest scholarship recipients.
The muse awarded a scholarship to Chris Hayes to help within the continuation of his research at North Carolina State College (NCSU). Hayes is a graduate scholar examine entomology with a give attention to mattress bugs.
The scholarship awards $1,500 yearly to college students attending North Carolina State College. The scholarship was introduced the NCPMA Pest Management Technician’s College in Durham, N.C., in January 2022.
As well as, the muse not too long ago awarded Previous Presidents’ Scholarships to eight college students pursuing post-high college education schemes within the fall of 2021.
The Previous President’s Scholarship by the Schooling Basis of the NCPMA was created in 2004 to assist encourage and construct the subsequent technology of pest administration professionals. Scholarships are awarded to house owners or workers of NCPMA member firms and/or their members of the family, together with spouses, youngsters and grandchildren. Choice is given to those that show an curiosity in pursuing careers within the pest administration business.
- Ryan Collins, Terminix Providers – Southwestern Neighborhood School
- Suzan Eudy, Carolina Pest Administration – Rowan Cabarrus Neighborhood School
- Paul Kelly, McNeely Pest Management – East Carolina College
- Adam Lunsford, Terminix – Indiana State College
- Rachelle Mendiola, Ehrlich – Western Carolina College
- Chase Miller, Clint Miller Exterminating – North Carolina State College
- Wesley Stevens, Bruce Terminix Firm – Regent College
- Ashley Terrell, Carolina Pest Administration – College of North Carolina at Pembroke
NCPMA has awarded greater than $200,000 in scholarships since 2005.
In regards to the NCPMA
Based in 1952, the NCPMA is the commerce affiliation representing the skilled pest administration business in North Carolina. NCPMA promotes the continued cooperation and success of all pest administration companies in North Carolina.