RALEIGH, N.C. — Fifteen professionals accomplished the North Carolina Pest Administration Affiliation’s (NCPMA) Premier Technician Program in 2021. The graduations have been celebrated all through this system’s programs held all year long.
The brand new Premier Technicians are:
- Christian Beane, 4 Seasons Pest Management (Reidsville, N.C.)
- Jason Choate, Pest Administration Programs (Greensboro, N.C.)
- Christopher Cozart, Rid A Pest, Inc. (Wilson, N.C.)
- Mike Fillion, NC Pest Management (Fuquay-Varina, N.C.)
- Ricky Hunt, Capital Pest Companies (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Jason Keough, Metropolis Large Exterminating, Inc. (Locust, N.C.)
- Wes McBride, 4 Seasons Pest Management (Danville, Va.)
- Russ Millhouse, Wheeler Exterminating Firm (Kinston, N.C.)
- Brad Orr, Go-Forth Pest Management (Greensboro, N.C.)
- Bobby Reynolds, Clint Miller Exterminating Firm (Mount Nice, N.C.)
- Ross Rhodes, Wheeler Exterminating Firm (Kinston, N.C.)
- Marty Roberts, Rid-A-Bug Exterminating, Inc. (Hamptonville, N.C.)
- Kevin Smith, Grattan Pest Options (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Sean Sullivan, Capital Pest Companies (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Brandon Tilley, Go-Forth Pest Management (Excessive Level, N.C.)
Based on NCPMA, Premier Technician is a course designed to raise a PMP’s data of the trade via the in-depth research of a minimum of eight key areas together with ants, mattress bugs, cockroaches, flying bugs, occasional invaders/saved product pests, rodents, wood-boring inspection or WDIR Accreditation, and wood-destroying organisms.
“We congratulate these people on this extraordinary accomplishment and are proud to acknowledge their dedication to their careers. Many of those professionals started this system in 2019, they usually have been devoted to enhancing their data of the trade ever since,” stated Dylan Morrison, co-chair of the NCPMA Premier Technician Committee.
The Premier Technician program presents a steady sequence of programs to assist professionals develop a deeper and clearer understanding of pest infestations from discovery to therapy. People who full this system should have labored within the trade for a minimum of one 12 months and should full the Wooden-boring beetle/Inspection course or have WDIR Accreditation via NCPMA.
As a way to keep the Premier Technician designation, professionals should proceed to take a minimum of one, eight-hour course each two years.
The Premier Technician Program is made attainable via the contributions of its Strategic Founding Companions: BASF, Bayer, Bell Laboratories, Corteva Agriscience, FMC and Syngenta.